The Lenten Series this year will be entitled, “The Mountain Top Experiences” as witnessed by various holy men of the Bible. Included in the Series are: Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Jesus and Paul. Each one experienced God in a real and inspiring way on numerous mountains in the Holy Land which marked a turning point in their lives of faith.
- 5:30pm – Holy Eucharist in the Chapel
- 6pm – Supper in the Parish Hall
- Chicken Tetrazzini, Mixed Vegetables, Salad, Garlic Bread
- Meals are $5 per person or $15 per family
- 6:30pm – Lenten Speaker in the Parish Hall
- The Reverend Susan Kennard is a native Houstonian and lifelong Episcopalian. She graduated from the University of Texas in Austin in 1976, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, with High Honors, and practiced nursing for over 20 years. She was ordained to the Priesthood in December of 2004 in the Nave of St. Mark’s Episcopal Church! She now serves as Rector of Trinity, Galveston. She and Bill are the proud parents of Sarah Wright and the very proud grandparents of Ashley and Will Wright.