The Lenten Series this year will be entitled, “The Mountain Top Experiences” as witnessed by various holy men of the Bible. Included in the Series are: Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Jesus and Paul. Each one experienced God in a real and inspiring way on numerous mountains in the Holy Land which marked a turning point in their lives of faith.
- 5:30pm – Holy Eucharist in the Chapel
- 6pm – Supper in the Parish Hall
- Cajun Chicken Breast, Creamed Potatoes, Mixed Vegetables, Salad, Dinner Rolls
- Meals are $5 per person or $15 per family
- 6:30pm – Lenten Speaker in the Parish Hall
- The Reverend Patrick M. Hall was ordained a priest in January of 2008. He currently serves as the Episcopal Chaplain to Rice University. Patrick is also a writer. His pieces are occasionally published, to great consternation and dismay among the sensible reading public. In his spare time, he enjoys making incendiary, cynical witticisms on the Twitter, via internet technology, and playing guitar while warbling into a microphone in front of half-drunken strangers.